the punishers Index du Forum
the punishers
Alliance The Punishers (travian)

the punishers Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Wildlife Park 2 Dino World (2012/PC/DE) ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the punishers Index du Forum -> the punishers -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ottachayl

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Wildlife Park 2 Dino World (2012/PC/DE) Répondre en citant

Wildlife Park 2 Dino World (2012/PC/DE) > urlin.us/2bsyx

Page.1.of.1So..my..nephew..cant..enjoy..this..game..for..what..its..worth..unless..i..grind..for..hours..to..unlock..everything..for..him,..which..im..not..going..to..dobut..even..that..shares..some..glitches..and..issues.If..you..want..a..park..builder..simulator..game,..get..Jurassic..Park:..Operation..Genesis..for..XBOX,..PC,..and..PS2Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.Da.Alan.Raptor.(.17.9.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.15.August,.2014.first.3.parks.you.make.are.gonna.be.bad.but.then.you.make.a.park.that.is.good.it.gets.realy.adicting.Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.DemonDarakna.(.33.4.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.4.August,.2014.awesome.for.spending.time.and.building.if.you.don't.like.SIMSPublisher:...Deep...Silver...Last...updated:...May...23rd,...2012...Read.More..Helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.kingofdinos3.(.16.6.hrs.on.record.).Posted:.21.July,.2014.A.pretty.nice.expansion.pack/DLC.although,the.dinosaur.choice.is.kind.of.meh.because.they.only.have.ten.dinosaurs.and.one.giant.turtle.called.archelonbut..even..that..shares..some..glitches..and..issues.If..you..want..a..park..builder..simulator..game,..get..Jurassic..Park:..Operation..Genesis..for..XBOX,..PC,..and..PS2the.only.good.thing.it.has.is.the.freeplay.or.Sandbox.modYou..are..given..the..opportunity..to..manage..and..run..an..amusement..park(...0.1...hrs...on...record...)...Posted:...19...July,...2014...This...Game...Is...So...Bad...I......Out...Whole...Trucksthe..only..good..thing..it..has..is..the..freeplay..or..Sandbox..modProfessional.3dgraphics,.picturesque.landscapes,.6.different.types.of.animated.dinosaurs,.3.scenes,.clouds.and.lens.flares.effects.and.other.advantages.single.it.out.from.othersRead...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...1...of...3...people...(33%)...found...this...review...helpful...chep...152...products...in...account...10...reviews...Not...Recommended...0.6...hrs...on...record...Posted:...25...March...Its...Why?Well...it...looks...terrible,...the...controls...are...very...very...bad...(holding...down...middle...mous...button...to...look...around...instead...of...just...using...the...mouse...for...example)It...is...badly...made...(another...example:...People...will...say..."oh...i...am...so...thirsty...INFRONT...OF...THE...BAR...INSTEAD...OF...GOING...THERE)animals...have...3..."needs"...once...you...cover...those...(something...to...play...with,...the...right...ground,...food)...you...dont...have...to...care...about...them...any...more.I...could...go...on...and...on...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...0...of...2...people...(0%)...found...this...review...helpful...1...person...found...this...review...funny...snappy063...31...products...in...account...6...reviews...Not...Recommended...18.2...hrs...on...record...Posted:...8...November,...2015...how...do...i...get...all...dinos...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...5...of...13...people...(38%)...found...this...review...helpful...2...people...found...this...review...funny...GroversGal...69...products...in...account...4...reviews...Not...Recommended...4.7...hrs...on...record...Posted:...15...May,...2015...I...wouldn't...recommend...getting...this...gamePublisher:..Enlight..Home..page:..www.enlight.com..Last..updated:..December..27th,..2008..After.that,.you.are.sent.on.a.missionOnly.in.the.game.there.are.eleven.dinosaurs,.specifically.for.these.reptiles.here.you.will.build.parks:.Tyrannosaurus.Rex,.Parazaurolofus,.Triceratops,.Prototseratops,.Stegosaurus,.Yutaraptor,.ankylosaurs,.Pachitsefalozavr,.Prototseratops,.ankylosaurs,.Stirakozavr,.Velotseraptor,.ARCHELONWildlife...Park...2...+...Marine...World...Attract...new...visitors...to...your...zoo...with...new...underwater...inhabitants...such...as...the...frill...shark...and...the...beluga...whaleI.can.still.remeber.playing.Wild.Life.Park.2.when.I.was.younger.and.I.always.wanted.the.Dino.World.expansion.but.I.could.reallly.never.get.itJust..like..in..a..real..zoo,..the..animals..must..receive..all-round..careLoading.reviewsLoading..reviewsDino...Glade...is...letting...you...have...a...look...at...the...dinosaurs’...worldIn.Real.Park.you.can.walk.around.on.the.alleys,.on.the.grass,.sit.on.the.benches.or.take.a.swim.in.the.lake1-04-2012,.02:44.Section:.Strategy./.Games.2012.Views:.836.Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...4...of...20...people...(20%)...found...this...review...helpful...2...people...found...this...review...funny...Falcon9...23...products...in...account...5...reviews...Recommended...1.9...hrs...on...record...Posted:...4...November,...2014...It...is...ok...but...I...am...not...sure...o0...Read...More......Was...this...review...helpful?...Yes...No...Funny...4...of...23...people...(17%)...found...this...review...helpful...1...person...found...this...review...funny...Xenoranger...473...products...in...account...55...reviews...Not...Recommended...3.8...hrs...on...record...Posted:...1...November,...2014...Too...much...micromanagementRedemption.Gamers::Help.Desk::Staff.ProblemsShareWildlife...park...2...dino...world...torrent...in...Title/SummaryRead.More..Was.this.review.helpful?.Yes.No.Funny.8.of.10.people.(80%).found.this.review.helpful.DemonDarakna.117.products.in.account.15.reviews.Recommended.33.4.hrs.on.record.Posted:.4.August,.2014.awesome.for.spending.time.and.building.if.you.don't.like.SIMSTorrent..Episode..Downloader..Torrent..Episode..Downloder,..or..TED,..is..a..TV-show..downloaderPublisher:...Torrent...Stream...Home...page:...torrentstream.org...Last...updated:...April...28th,...2013...Publisher:.Adam.Hearn.Home.page:.www.adamhearn.co.uk.Last.updated:.March.1st,.2008.I'm.really.disappointed.that.I.spent.my.money.on.thisBeschreibung f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the punishers Index du Forum -> the punishers -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006